This stir fry recipe is infinitely adaptable (just like all stir fry recipes)! I love this combo of veggies, but if you don’t like a certain one, leave it out. Shrimp instead of chicken? Yes! You can also make it meatless, make this your own!
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Add in the chicken, and toss to coat. Let marinate in the fridge will you chop your veggies.
- When you have all your veggies ready to go, heat a large wok over high heat. Add one tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Drain the chicken from the marinade, reserving it. Add the chicken to the wok and cook until the chicken is cooked through, about five minutes. Remove the chicken to a plate.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the wok, and then add in the garlic. Cook for a minute or until fragrant. Add in the carrots, bell peppers, snow peas, and mushrooms. Cook until bright in color and just crisp cooked, about three minutes.
- Add in the broccoli and cooked chicken. Reduce heat to low.
- Whisk the cornstarch into the reserved marinade, and then pour into the wok. Bring to a simmer and cook until thick, about five minutes. Serve on top of Minute Brown Rice and topped with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.