Looking for a quick and easy meal? Not only is this dish delicious but it's wrapped up in one pan letting all the flavors marinate together! Yum...So next time you're stuck and not sure what to cook for dinner, give it a try. Ingredients: 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted 2 tablespoons honey 2 tablespoons brown sugar 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard 3 cloves garlic, minced 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano 1/2 teaspoon dried basil Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 24 ounces broccoli florets* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, butter, honey, brown sugar, Dijon, garlic, oregano and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Top with chicken in a single layer and brush each chicken breast with honey mixture.
- Place into oven and roast until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.* Stir in broccoli during the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired. Courtesy of damndelicious.net